Cairns To Port Douglas Transport
Aussie Transport Team
Welcome to Aussie Transport
- We pride ourselves on the best customer service, on-time pickups, and the safest drivers in Far North Queensland
- We can offer direct door to door airport transfer service in 60 mins.
-The Price for Cairns Airport to Port Douglas (Up To 4 passengers and 4 large bags) is $125.
-This is in the luxury of your own BMW 5 Series SportsWagon M5 (Seats 4 adults very comfortably)
Why choose us?
For Price Comparison:
~A shuttle with 4 passengers is $200. (you save $75 with Aussie)
-Shuttle’s don't operate after 8pm
~We are cheaper than Taxis' at $180
~Uber at $135-$175
-Uber are not reliable for 'forward bookings' and have been known not to turn up at Port Douglas for Airport transfers
-Uber 'Surge Prices' go to $250+ in busy periods
~Limousines range from $180-$250
Other points to consider:
- We do not go into Palm Cove or other Port Douglas Resorts to pick up any other passengers like shuttle services do. (Which adds 45-60 mins to your transfer with shuttles)
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR 'BOOKINGS'
From PORT DOUGLAS Transfers
- Port Douglas to Cairns Airport
- Port Douglas to Cairns City
- Port Douglas to Mossman Gorge
- Port Douglas to Hartley's Crocodile Farm
- Port Douglas to Kuranda
- Port Douglas to Palm Cove
- Port Douglas to Daintree River/Village
- Port Douglas to Cape Tribulation
- Port Douglas to Cooktown
From CAIRNS Transfers
- Cairns Airport to Port Douglas
- Cairns Airport to Cairns City
- Cairns to Palm Cove
- Cairns to Kuranda
- Cairns to Mossman Gorge
- Cairns to Daintree River/Township (return trip) 4-5 hours return trip
- Cairns to Cape Tribulation (return trip) 7-8 hours return trip
- Cairns to Hartley's Crocodile Farm
- Cairns to Cooktown (4 hour trip one way)
Click here for Transfer Prices
Click here for any Booking Enquires.
Aussie Transport were voted 'Best Local Transport Operator' in Port Douglas 2019/20. There were 10 finalists and we are humbled by our win and we thank our loyal customer base for voting for us!
I have worked in customer service and hospitality for over 30 years. For a number of years I was employed as a flight attendant with Ansett Airlines where I honed my customer service skills. I have also worked as a professional driver for 3 different government departments. I hope you enjoy our safe reliable service and can recommend Aussie Transport Transfers to your friends and family.