Aussie Transport Team
Cairns To Port Douglas Transport
Why Choose Us?
- We pride ourselves on the best customer service, on-time pickups,
and the safest drivers in Far North Queensland
- We can offer direct door to door airport transfer service in 60 mins.
- This is in the luxury of your own BMW 5 Series SportsWagon M5 (Seats 4 adults very comfortably)
-The Price for Cairns Airport to Port Douglas is $125.
(Up To 4 passengers and 4 large bags and 3 carry-on)
Price Comparisons with other transfer companies:
~Shuttle Bus with 4 passengers is $184. (You save $59 with Aussie)
~ Shuttle Bus with 3 passengers is $138. (You save $13 with Aussie)
~Taxis' $180~Uber at $130 to $195 (Surge price up to $250)
~Port Douglas 'Exemplar Limousines' $238 (Save $113)
Other Points to Consider:
- Shuttle Buses don't operate after 10pm
- We do not go into Palm Cove or other Port Douglas Resorts to pick up /drop off any other passengers like shuttle bus services do.
(Which adds 45-60 mins to your transfer with shuttle buses)
-Uber are Very Unreliable for Airport Transfers.
-Uber are not reliable for 'forward bookings' and have been known not to turn up at Port Douglas for Airport transfers
-Uber 'Surge Prices' go to $250+ in busy periods
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR 'BOOKINGS'
From PORT DOUGLAS Transfers
- Port Douglas to Cairns Airport
- Port Douglas to Cairns City
- Port Douglas to Kuranda
- Port Douglas to Palm Cove
- Port to Daintree River/Village
- Port Douglas to Cape Tribulation
- Port Douglas to Cooktown
From CAIRNS Transfers
- Cairns Airport to Port Douglas
- Cairns Airport to Cairns City
- Cairns to Palm Cove
- Cairns to Kuranda
- Cairns to Mossman Gorge
- Cairns to Daintree River/Township
- Cairns to Cape Tribulation
- Cairns to Hartley's Crocodile Farm
- Cairns to Cooktown
Click here for Transfer Prices
Aussie Transport were voted 'Best Local Transport Operator' in Port Douglas 2019/20. There were 10 finalists and we are humbled by our win and we thank our loyal customer base for voting for us!
I have worked in customer service and hospitality for over 30 years. For a number of years I was employed as a flight attendant with Ansett Airlines where I honed my customer service skills. I have also worked as a professional driver for 3 different government departments. I hope you enjoy our safe reliable service and can recommend Aussie Transport Transfers to your friends and family.